Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pick Me Roy


To call "me" your girlfriend is a dream
Pick me because I am a sexual toy
Riddled with ultra low self esteem
A kiss from your lips provides joy
I imagine playing in a winning team
And begged to fall in love with Roy 
Jealousy always made him scream
For my weakness is a chocolate boy
To feel noticed and loved like cream
Free hard liquor born as milk of soy
Never leave me, stay strong as a beam

Choose "me" father I'm your broken toy
Life so far has been great like a dream
Since I've fought asthma it's been a joy
My mother and I play in the same team
Kept my promise to have fun like a boy 
Lately my spirit tastes like almond cream
Even if my heart has been broken by Leroy
I refused to let it drag down my self esteem
"Days will never meet nights", said Ms Soy
"Once cleared, the dark clouds so mean,
You and Roy will unite like laser beam"

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: