Saturday, January 21, 2012

What You Need To Know Before I Open My Heart





















Gooooood mooooooooorning World,

Since it has been a while we last spoke, hope you're all keeping a fresh smile on your face as we strive through pressures of life, finances and relationship. "Mr. Mercier keep strong" is an order from (...), so, I am holding it together. 

What do you need to know before I open my mind? Because I am ready to share knowledge, experiences and thoughts on "LOVE". 

Why love? Well why not, it's something positive and light to talk about before the approaching Valentine's Day. And before I do share my personal wisdom, please be aware that I am no expert, scientist or guru. I don't wish to sound like I am an arrogant "Dr. Love", but just a simple fan of it who truly believes that "love" is the motor and power behind the advancement of civilisation (not politic, religion, finances or war, etc.). I will explain later, but for now, keep smiling, keep warm and keep love in your heart until we meet again very soon.

Get set, picture time: "One, two, three say : I love myself!"

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: