Friday, January 6, 2012

I Want My Money Back

 

 

You can keep your newspaper, I want my money back!

We are only six days in the new year, January 6th 2012, I am still reading about murders, suicide bombing, religious sex scandal, job lost, political and business frauds, market debt problems, Will and Jada Smith's divorce rumors, etc... 

What happened to "I wish you a Merry Christmas!" or "Happy New Year 2012!"? What has changed from 2011? Am I still stuck back in time? When will my wish come true? When will I see a genuine smile with a peace sign on the cover of my local newspaper? 

Shame on us, we got fooled once again by marketing propaganda hype. New year eve's celebration is just any other day with no real advancement, a marketing ruse for common people to spend money, buy alcohol, dress up and party for just that day only. Because, I still see the same old news fear coming from the same old tears. Ain't it a crying shame?

Keep your $$$$ news, I want my money back;)

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: