Monday, September 5, 2011

Solid As A Rock

Dear world,

Happy labor day! Happy back to school tomorrow day! 

Happy reading another entry from my journey!

For the next 17 days before September 22 2011 comes knocking at my front door. I will be fighting sleep, fighting stress and doing my best with limited time on my hands.

Against all odds, I will be leading a company through an economic storm, printing and marketing T-shirts for Louis Mercier Apparel "Express Yourself" line, preparing for press release and interviews for the PME Gala awards night, and all the other fifty tasks that needed to be accomplished last month. Here we go again feet!

I guess this is just practice stress for when the real ones come around from being a husband, a father and CEO of a Fortune 500.

11:00 PM, going to sleep while I still can;)

Good night! Be safe! Brush your teeth and say your prayer! Stay tune!

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: