Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Solid As A Rock: Part 6

"... And this old road is rough and ruined 
So many dangers along the way 
So many burdens might fall upon me 
So many troubles that I have to face 

Oh, but I won't let my spirit fail me 
Oh, I won't let my spirit go 
Until I get to my destination 
I'm gonna take it slowly cuz I'm making it mine 

Step by step..."

-- Whitney Houston

Day # 9 

Another step was placed forward, today. It's for days like this we all wish we were a pet fish to just eat and sleep at will. However, we managed to push forward with these tasks: 
  1. Finalized the first test postcard for Louis Mercier Apparel's "Express Yourself" line in order to start promotion
  2. Sent all PDF files to the printer on time, Yahoo!
  3. More Gala Des PME preparation, with phone calls, planning, booking flights and mailing
  4. Feed Black eye, our pet fish, again;)
  5. Approved and printed every logo to be copyright
  6. Grocery shopping
  7. Cooked my specialty lemon chicken dish
  8. Sweet dreams! We can now wrap up a "A good day!" 
-- Louis Mercier

No comments: