Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Solid As A Rock: Part 5

"Well, there's a bridge and there's a river
That I still must cross, as I'm going on my journey
Oh, I might be lost

And there's a road I have to follow, a place I have to go
Well, no one told me just how to get there
But when I get there I'll know 'cause I'm taking it

Step by step, bit by bit
Stone by stone, brick by brick
Step by step, day by day
Mile by mile"

-- Whitney Houston

Good night world!

Day # 8 had me back on the cell phone, on the road, the internet and taking things day by day.

With joy, Louis Mercier Apparel (LMA) has been moving forward steadily, we have now reached our goal in starting a Market Research for our fall 2011 line "Express Yourself".

In exchange for valued feedback for the design product line Louis Mercier Apparel will send each member 10 postcards with the winning design.

In closing, I personally thank you all kindly for reading the journey so far.

We all look forward seeing you wearing our brands in the near future.

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: