Monday, September 12, 2011

Solid As A Rock: Part 4

Good morning world! Already day # 7 of 17 and I am only now posting Part # 4

I guess you can say: "What a wild ride it has been for me in staying focus while battling my cold and its symptoms". Even though I am behind on blog updates with this journey, as I send you my deepest apology, I have kept a steady march forward in accomplishing priorities on my To Do List. 

I have now:
  1. Renewed life in the company's paperwork and vision 
  2. Confirmed a list of guests that will be attending the nomination for Soulion Entertainment at the Gala Award of PME in Ottawa on Friday, September 23 2011 
  3. Erased my cold and headache with proper sleep and medication. Cold, who's your DADDY now;)
  4. Bought more shares on the stock market while my portfolio is still in the red. Call me Mr. Crazy Optimist or just Crazy;)
  5. Booked all accomodation for every guests in Ottawa

And the beat goes on, I am back at my desk on this lovely morning with a plan and the cell phone in hand.

Update day #4:
  1. Louis Mercier Apparel postcards have been designed
  2. Worked on more preparation for the Gala
  3. Very productive day, hope yours was just the same
When time permits, do vote for your favorite T-shirt color found on the left corner of this blog page. 

Enjoy your Monday, Group hug to you all;)

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: