Saturday, August 6, 2011

What If God Was A Man?

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love cast out fear: because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love."

-- 1 John 4:18

What if God was a man? If God was a man, he would sit at his thrown on a white cloud, cradle me in his protective arms and say: “Louis Mercier, you are my chosen one, share with the four corners of the world that my parole hearing is very near. 

My eyes have seen too much hatred, violence and bad Internet YouTube. My painful tears have flown like the never ending Nile river, even my ears have heard too much yelling, atrocious suffering and Britney Spears singing. At last, everlasting peace must come on Earth. It will be served at noon with honey lemon tea and with an Armageddon of truth, light and burning fire on every episodes of the Kardashians”. 

Standing now on his two feet while holding me tighter against his warm chest, the Almighty added with a gentle whisper: “Walk the earth and share the good news that the virgin Mary is pregnant again. Run and tell every Atheist that it’s a black thing they wouldn’t understand. Only then can your heart’s wishes be granted, the Vancouver Canuks will win the next Stanley Cup championship, Haiti will flourish with tourism and a cure for Hollywood's bad sequels will be found. My son, live to fight another day until you mail that letter. I love you, KFC and your mother more then you will ever know.”

"By the way, Richard Prior said: "Keep your day job, that stuff wasn't funny, man."

-- Louis Mercier

Dedicated to B. A. Star. You are on camera "Say:  _ _ _ _ y"

No comments: