Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 23

Welcome: 
  1. Canada
  2. United States
  3. Japan
  4. Netherlands
  5. Slovenia
  6. South Korea
  7. Germany
  8. Belize
  9. Denmark
  10. Malaysia
  11. Switzerland
  12. India
  13. Sak passe Haiti,
  14. And for you too!
Come on!

Before I head on out the front door
Work no play made me sound like Al Gore 
My spirit has risen off the carpet floor
Feelings that can't be shelf at the drug store
From North and South, the rich to the poor
From West to the East, surface to the core
Let's celebrate good times, here once more 

Come on!

I feel a party going on in my heart
It's time to come together, do your part
A celebration to last throughout the day
August 23, we'll be partying all the way

We'll be celebrating peace, unity and love
Everyone around the world, come on! Come on!


PS: Hope you'll be having fun too;)

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: