Monday, July 4, 2011

Louis Mercier Apparel

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -- Laozi

"The mental journey for that first step begins with a fearless audacity to try." -- Louis Mercier

Even the longest and most difficult business ventures had a starting point. My journey as an Artist/Entrepreneur/Humanitarian/All around nice guy will again spread his wings in new territory by taking baby steps in the fashion industry. Three years ago to this day, I dreamed of adding fashion apparels to the Soulion Entertainment Enterprise, and as of now I am glad to announce that I am adding yet another baby steps forward in making this new venture a reality. 

Feet don't fail me now, from Actor to Film Producer to now Fashion Designer, hold on feet we are moving on up!

Dear Louis Mercier Journal faithful readers, I am exited and looking forward sharing every single moments (good or bad) from this uncharted fashion industry territory that I will explore with courage of the heart, creativity and good fun. 

Stay tune, stay blessed and enjoy your summer! Have a cold one for me too;)

No comments: