Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Economics 101

Sad to say: "I am on my way"
Won't be back until labor day
I had to leave my useless heart
Sitting all upset in a shopping cart

Dear heart, 

White and red blood cells have finally teamed up to look for you. 
Liver and pancreas have lit a candle for your safe return home. 
With each clear breath I take, my lungs shed less painful tears.
Even though he tries hard to hide it, Jimmy still calls your name. 

But, as for me it's just simple economics:

I've managed 1 genuine smile, today
Took in 2 for the team, yesterday
3.65 percent profit up on Wall Street
4 days since I've refused to wave defeat
5 more days until I'm one up the tax man
6 hours before I can hold grandma's hands
7 ways to write a letter to make you understand
However, there's 8 red flags still lingers in my vision
9 courageous step taken forward to live out my passion
10 nations have now unite to help celebrate my life without you;)

No comments: