Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mike Tyson Vs. Me - Part 2


Mike Tyson = 12

Vs.

Me = 9










Gave it my all 'till my energy tank was way past E
Entered fearlessly the dragon's den like Bruce Lee
Fought to make it with rage 'till I couldn't clearly see
Pushed to the limit 'till I couldn't recognize the real me

For every missteps taken 'till the end, my pride paid a fee
Worked tirelessly for A+ 'till the fruit of my labour yield D
Almost sold my soul during training to reach my success key
Glamour ain't a thing 'till happiness inhabit within me

Month of May was drama 'till a pebble in my shoe was set free
Lived to fight another day 'till my two fingers show the sign V
Still I rise, dust myself off to try again 'till I can catch some ZZZ
I'm ready for a rematch in June so I can yell: "I did it, oui!"

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: