Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On Your Mark, Get Set...








































I surely miss Mr. Vandross. He would hold your breath in awh with his effortless angelic voice while singing: "The sun is shining, there's plenty of light. A new day is dawning, sunny and bright..."

As for me, this morning sunlight is sunny-delight filled with a strange aroma lingering through the air. Can you smell it too? I swear I could smell coffee brewing, as if I was back in my native land. Could it be that I am still sleeping with much work lining up ahead? Wake up world! Need to wake up, clean up, eat breakfast and bless another day of accomplishments from tasks listed on our ever ending "To do list".

Fist thing first, I can't be motivated and you are not. It's a brotherly/sisterly love thing. Great, you feel me! It's a "Together" thing! Then, we will both recite this inspiring poem to start our day:

"If you think you're beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but think you can't,
It's almost for sure you won't.

If you think you're losing, you've lost.
For out in the world we find -
Success begins with a person's will,
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you're outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go,
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!"

PS: Now, go get them Tiger, I am right behind you. Need five more minutes of sleep ;)

No comments: