Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Optimistic Day




















Happy Thanks Giving to you and yours!

I am forever grateful and giving thanks to all my family, friends and fans.
Your caring smile and kind heart have kept me moving forward.

Giving thanks to my guarding angles on earth and in heaven. Yesterday is gone,
and by my side you are all, still, guiding my steps for a brighter tomorrow.

Giving thanks to each lover that crossed my path. Nothing compares to you!
The emotion of love kept me young, laughing, energized, reaching cloud nine in total happiness with each tender touch. Not to exclude the heart break, it kept me re-learning about myself, woman, relationships and being artistically driven while working through the pain.

Giving thanks to each pet that felt my lips with a warm kiss. Sorry for my saliva, missing you all.

Giving thanks and apologizing to this body of mine.
To the limit I've pushed you, and 'till this day you've helped me reach dreams, dead lines and life goals. May you rest in eternal peace when the time comes.

Giving thanks to this old heart of mine. What more can I say, you are and still remain a true friend. Keep strong and keep ticking!

Giving thanks to artist of all genres, especially to filmmakers, musicians and writers. Your arts made me the relentless person that I am today with numerous pictures, music or words that spoke to me and said:

"No matter how hard reality seems
Just hold on to your dreams

Don't give up and don't give in
Although it seems you never win
You will always pass the test
As long as you keep your head to the sky

If things around you crumble
No, you don't have to stumble and fall
Keep pushing on and don't you look back

I know the storms and strive
Cloud up your outlook on life
Just think ahead and you'll be inspired
To reach higher and higher.

You'll always do your best
If you learn to never say never
You maybe down, but you're not out.

Don't give up and don't give in
Although it seems you never win
You will always pass the test
As long as you keep your head to the sky
You can win as long as you keep your head to the sky (you can win child!)
You can win as long as you keep your head to the sky
Be optimistic"

Giving thanks for those who made the ultimate sacrifice with their lives in wars and protest march for man's stupidities. Because of your courage, vision and death, I sit here being free.

Last, but never forgotten... I give thanks to the factory worker that was sound asleep at the condom factory line. To you I am always grateful for giving me life.
When my father was intimate with my mother, he used the condom brand that had the hole that you forgot to check ;)

No comments: