Friday, June 4, 2010

F.o.c.u.s. For Victory


















Feeding
On
Courage
Until I find
Success

I'm sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long
Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song
Well, life is putting up resistance
But I know that my faith will lead me on

Sitting here writing another blog post, waiting for the dice to roll
Sitting here in the living room, got some time to search my soul
Well, I'm right back where I've started
But I know that my personality won't give up

I don't know where life will lead me
But I know where I've been
I can't say what life will show me
But I know what I've seen
Tried my hand at dreaming,
loving and entrepreneurship
But all that is not easy, still holding on
This little boy believes, achieves and succeed.

Focus on writing a business plan for Tutuba, July 2010
finding one costumer and print to sale one t-shirt, September 2010
Keep the dream alive, every day
Moving on up ;)

No comments: