Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Against All Odds















To win in life
Remember rule # 1
You must play

"Persecution you must bear,
win or lose, you got to get your share,
You've got your mind set on a dream,
you can get it, though hard it may seem, now.

You can get it if you really want,
You can get it if you really want,
You can get it if you really want,
but you must try, try and try,
try and try,
you'll succeed at last. "
- Jimmy Cliff

Eminem once said: "If you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it? Or just let it slip?"

In order to capture one of many dreams, in this lifetime that I hold dear to heart, my odds to succeeding are 1 in 13,983,816. Nothing came easy for me. If it's worth having, I always remind myself: "It's worth fighting for it".

Like Eminem, I lose myself in the moment, the passion,
the hard/smart work, and persevere
I will own it, never let it go
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime
I may only have one shot to succeed,
but I will try 13,983,816 times
Until my heart stop ticking
I will give it my best and TRY ;)

No comments: