Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Enough Is Enough : Final Chapter














“Dedicated to Me”


“May he without insecurity cast the first stone.” Show me a man without insecurity, I’ll show you a man in denial. Since the beginning of time, “Insecurity” has been binding us to our own inner fears while manipulating our actions like a puppet on a string. We constantly walk the Earth in fear of something or another. Fear of judgement, fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of loneliness, fear of death, etc. My own personal fears are found in the fear of change and fear of an outlook for the future.


If we took the time to analyze our actions we will certainly find a direct link to our own inner insecurity. For example, let us break down Greed and Lust:


“I need to buy a 3D television out of fear my family won’t think that I’m cheap”. “I want t0 wear every color of this brand of clothing to feel sexy and ovoid being rejected by men” or "New house needs new appliance, honey!”. Without any self control of those type of inner voices, the more we will consume, greed will soon take over our lives.


Due to past heart breaks, after being dumped in a previous relationship, a person then to migrate from one relationship to another as soon as he/she feels an interest in the eyes of a future (or past) lover out of fear of being left all alone. Our insecure mind deceived us to acquire plastic surgery, $900 pair of jeans, apply too much make up or be a slave to fake hair extensions in order to be desired in a relationship. A billion dollars industry has been generating profit from insecurity. Too often, people missed the big picture with their current lover, to seek extramarital affairs on dating website sites, at work or at the clubs. Love yourself first, be your own best friend first before sharing yourself with others. Lust will soon take over your life to fill the gape over fear of loneliness.

“Dedicated to Poetree


So often we hear: “I know, I know that I’m insecure”. Knowledge is power. But, real strength is found in facing our fears with actions and overthrowing negative thoughts one day at a time. As for myself, I am not abashed for my own insecurities. I just refuse to let it drag me to the grown. From this day forward, toe to toe and blow for blow, within, I will conquer my insecurities. It is said, the pen is mightier than the sword, I chose to write on this subject in hopes that others will join in the fight within themselves.


“Dedicated to Lyons”


“God will always help you throughout your life, before you ask him for any help try to help yourself first. Try your hardest and never give up.”


“Dedicated to you”


“We both know the truth, now it’s our chance to set our mind free”. In this writing journey, I could only lead you to the river, I can’t force you to look at yourself through its reflections.


Take great care, as I will do the same. Keep fighting the good fight, never give up on a good thing: Yourself. You will never know how amazing you were to me, and how my actions spoke louder then words. I did care, enjoyed your presence and looked forward for a happy future together. I pray that we will both be forever blessed with continued enlightenment in seeking happiness while avoiding future mistakes due to inner “Insecurity”. United we shall continue to stand and bring everlasting peace throughout our path. Life is too precious to be wasted when the power to improve is at arms reach.


Antidote to fighting insecurity, in our lives, use it well:

  1. Exercise
  2. Believe in yourself
  3. Positive mindset
  4. Be grateful
  5. Proper rest and sleep
  6. Good nutrition habits
  7. Engage in social activity
  8. Water consumption daily
  9. Smile
  10. Find something to laugh about, each day
  11. Maintain a hobby to avoid depression
  12. Plan your life a day, a month and a year at a time
  13. Etc.

PS: Pray in keeping being fearless ;)

No comments: