Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sibling Rivalry

The act of rivalry is a good thing, in my book. As long as no body gets hurt, it's all good. It's a great tool for companies, countries, athletes, etc. to keep progressing forward withing this competitive rivalry.

Speaking of competition, my brother has a way of getting a rise out of me, pushing me in saying internally: "OK Bro! I'll show youuu."

I often realise, at the end, he was right from the start. Oh well! What would I do without him? I am blessed for having siblings and especially my brother's wisdom to keep me excelling forward to one day say: "Aaaah! Ah! Who's your Daddy now. Voila! Didn't I tell you that I was right!" ;)

Then again, our rivalry isn't about being right or wrong. It's all about being able to see a helping hand guiding us through when we first perceived the message as a sign of let down. You know!

Thanks for the stocks wisdom, Bro! However, I am still your Daddy! ;)

No comments: