Monday, April 26, 2010

Love and Happiness


































Dear Happy, I hope and pray that you're still dancing in fish heaven! Until I see you again, there's a candle burning in my soul for your safe return home.

Good morning world!

I once heard in a Mr. Pendergrass song these special words: "It's so good lovin' somebody and that somebody loves you back. To be loved and be loved in return It's the only thing that my heart desires, just appreciate the little things I do and you're the one who's got me inspired -- Keep on lifting me higher."

Those same special words were once shared with my departing friend "Happy". Not only was I being lifted higher with his friendship, playfulness and happiness, but I always looked forward seeing him performed his happy dance in the aquarium as soon as I walked through the door. So, it must be true: "Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

"Still thinking of the day when you came into my life, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you. Happy!"

PS: My CPR certification course will be obtain in your memory
PS: Hoping to see you dancing up a storm during Caribana ;)

No comments: