Thursday, September 27, 2007

Never give up the good fight


Just when you are about to give up against life's obstacles, whether it's financial, love, personal or family oriented, tell yourself: "Tomorrow, tomorrow I'll stop fighting". Keep delaying the end, you just might find solution to your problems the next day. If not, wait until the following day or night as you keep the good fight alive.

"Ain't no stopping me now, I am the move." Yesterday, with a smile, I received a letter at my doorsteps that reminded me that anything was possible if I truly believe.

Secret to advancement in life: "Each day, dare yourself to try something new or something that scares you in succeeding". Whether it's a call to make, people to meet or places to be. Do what you must and be bound for glory and we shall meet at "The mountain top".

No comments: